Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse and Tycho dependencies

Do you have a full stack trace for this? Then, this should be easy to fix.

Regards

Tobias

From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gunnar Bråding
Sent: Montag, 21. November 2011 17:00
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse and Tycho dependencies

Yes…

I agree with that. I was more pointing out the bug that a non-P2 repository using scpexe, generates an exception in the P2 resolver.

Cheers,

-- Gunnar

On Nov 21, 2011, at 16:06 , Oberlies, Tobias wrote:

While this should be theoretically possible, I believe this would be a larger change to both p2 and Tycho. You could try this, but I would recommend to do something smaller in Tycho and/or p2 first...

Regards

Tobias