Re: [tycho-user] tycho-compiler-plugin configurable warning/error settings?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/FAQ#How_to_configure_warning.2Ferror_settings_of_the_OSGi_compiler.3F

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Gwin
Sent: Montag, 12. Dezember 2011 20:03
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] tycho-compiler-plugin configurable warning/error settings?

Hi,

Our project build runs from the command-line, and is disassociated with any specific Eclipse configuration/installation. I was wondering if there is a way to change the warning/error settings of the tycho compiler. I've seen some Sonatype bugs on the topic, but am uncertain if they are resolved or not given the move to org.eclipse/(bugzilla?) for Tycho builds.

Thanks.

-Eric