Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Sandra.Kosmalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Dezember 2011 11:01
An: Tycho user list
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho-user] Target Definition entry to local p2 repository

Hello,

I track this topic with high interest because it covers my current problem. So I tried Markward's idea out.

Like Markward described I copy my dependencies into a folder and build with the tycho-p2-extras-plugin from this folder a p2 site. Then I want to add this generated p2 site to the target definition, but Eclipse cannot discover the content of this p2 site.

Have anybody an idea where my mistake is?

I'm using Eclipse 3.7.1 and Maven Tycho 0.13.0.

I would be happy about a hint.

Regards,

Sandra Kosmalla