Re: [tycho-user] Target definition entry to local p2 repository

Zitat von Oliver Pfau <Oliver.Pfau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I have a custom and local p2 repository. If I add the repository to the target definition file in eclipse location type="Directory" I can build in eclipse. Tycho logs a warning that location type="Directory" is not supported. Is it possible to add the local p2 repository to the target definition to get it work in eclipse and tycho? I tried <repository location="file:///D:/p2testrepo"/> without success in tycho and eclpse

Try "file:/D:/..."

http://www.pdark.de/                   http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top