[tycho-user] buildQualifier and expandedVersion : is it a bug ?

Hello all,
Using the buildQualifier argument, -DbuildQualifier=M01 for example, I
found out that, even for bundles already specifying a full version
without qualifier, they see their qualifiers updated with the
buildQualifier.
Here is the example I attached to demonstrate this case :

* build this example with mvn clean install : you'll see in
target/MANIFEST.MF  Bundle-Version: 1.0.0 and the jar will be named
target/tycho.qualifier.example-1.0.0.jar
* now build this example with mvn clean install -DbuildQualifier=M01 :
you'll see in target/MANIFEST.MF  Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.M01 and the jar
will still be named target/tycho.qualifier.example-1.0.0.jar

The problem occurs when you have a reactor with projects having a
qualifier, and some not having a qualifier : I expect that if I set a
buildQualifier, only the projects having a qualifier would be impacted
not the others (and also there is an inconsistency  between the manifest
version and the jar name in this case)

The code that seems to update the Bundle-Version is :
DefaultReactorProject.setExpandedVersion
I only tried with tycho 0.13.0

Thanks for taking the time to validate if it is a bug or not;  if it is,
please tell me so that I create a BZ and provide a patch
Regards,
Anthony

Le contenu de ce courriel s'adresse au destinataire seulement. Il contient de l'information pouvant être confidentielle. Vous ne devez ni le copier ni l'utiliser ni le divulguer à qui que ce soit à moins que vous soyez le destinataire ou une personne désignée autorisée. Si vous le receviez par erreur, veuillez nous aviser immédiatement et le détruire.