[tycho-user] Is there a way to choose or change a P2 category.xml conditionally ?

Hi guys,

Im my system project set I have a p2 project being generated by tycho and all modules is being built properly. In this project I have one category.xml file with one category that have all features.

Now I have lots of fragment projects (basically I18n stuffs) grouped by country/language that I need to add to the set.

Initially I've included them to reactor using maven Profiles. Now I have one profile that do not include the NL fragments (just the host bundles), one for all, and one for each language set ( I just think that developer don't need to build all languages all the time...)

But now I can't figure out how could I setup the build to conditionally change the category.xml (or choose another one) to reflect the activated profile... For example, if I call the Build_ALL profile I want to have one more category (NL Features) in the category.xml.

Could someone give a tip how could I achieve this or any alternative ?

thanks

Cristiano

Back to the top