Re: [tycho-user] Eclipse and Tycho dependencies

Only if you define your Tycho target platform through a target file [1], you can get the same target platform in Eclipse. If you need the other mechanisms (in particular pomDependencies consider), you can first create a p2 repository from the POM dependencies, and reference that p2 repository from your main project.

Regards
Tobias

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Tycho/Target_Platform