[tycho-user] Add Eclipse-BundleShape Tag to Sources-JAR MANIFEST

Hello everybody,

I have a short question: Is it somehow possible to tell Tycho to add
the "Eclipse-BundleShape: dir" tag to the MANIFEST.MF of a sources-jar
generated with the following pom.xml configuration:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>[groupId]</groupId>
  <artifactId>[artifactId]</artifactId>
  <version>[version]</version>
  <packaging>eclipse-plugin</packaging>

  <properties>
    <tycho-version>0.13.0</tycho-version>
  </properties>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-source-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${tycho-version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>plugin-source</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>plugin-source</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

</project>

I do have a bundle which requires to be unpacked when installed from a
p2 repository since it contains nested jar files. I do have the
"Eclipse-BundleShape: dir" tag in the MANIFEST.MF of the bundle to be
built and it is correctly copied into the resulting binary jar. But
the sources jar is generated by Tycho and is missing that tag then.
Even if I mark the MANIFEST.MF file to be included in a source build
in the build.properties, it does not work.

Thanks a lot for any hints.

Regards
Timo Rohrberg

Back to the top