Re: [tycho-user] Building eclipse platform with tycho?

Hi,

The build of the different Eclipse flavors is done by epp packages [1].

I also tried to build Eclipse platform with Tycho and manage to have something working with minor modifications (there are some bugs preventing to reuse exactly the same .product file).

Regards,

Julien

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.epp/packages/?root=Technology_Project&pathrev=INDIGO