[tycho-user] Product packaging type

Hi,

I am not sure which packging type to choose for a product. At the moment I am using "eclipse-application" on Tycho 0.13.0. The product definition file defines a feature based product. On the Tycho-Ref-Card I found the packaging type "eclipse-repository" should be used. After searching on Google I found the discussion on the third possibility "eclipse-product" (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Split_eclipse_repository_and_product_packaging_types)

What should be used at the moment? What are the differences between the packaging types?

Regards
Fabian

Back to the top