Re: [tycho-user] integration tests, products and tycho

On 02/11/2011 17:39, Dahanne, Anthony wrote:
Hello,
Sorry to bump... (I guess many of you are busy at ece2011 -- lucky you! ;-)
Lucky them ;)

but in other words, is it possible to run integration tests in a built product with tycho ? (with tycho-surefire-plugin for example)
I think that if you have a p2 repository that contains the product as an IU, the only thing to do is to use tycho-surefire-plugin with the <product>...</product> option set with the ID of the product you want to test.

HTH,
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top