[tycho-user] tycho director plugin

Hi all,

Is it possible to override the default command of running director application? I want to use different profile names for different environments. Director application only allows specifying one profile name for all environments.

If no way archives it via tycho director plugin, I want to use ant script to call director application directly. But I want to reuse the p2 application used by director plugin. Is it the tycho-p2-runtime in the local repository, such as ~/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-p2-runtime/0.13.0/eclipse?

--
Mengxin Zhu

Back to the top