Re: [tycho-user] Tycho disables p2 repos

Zitat von Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Are you sure the warning does not come from the *Maven* resolver?
Repositories with layout=p2 do not have Maven artifacts and therefore
are disabled for Maven resolution.

You can email me the sample project if this does not explain the
behaviour you see.

Well, that would explain what I see in the debug log but it doesn't explain why Tycho isn't started.

I'll send you the project. It contains a log file of my Maven run. Please run "mvn -X install" and compare the two logs.

Igor