Re: [tycho-user] tycho-emma-coverage-plugin

Hello,
I don't have any recommendation to do, but you can find a sample project there : https://github.com/mattiasholmqvist/tychoexamples

You can also use Sonar to get quality analysis. Here you'll find a blog post on how to achieve it : http://mdwhatever.free.fr/index.php/2011/09/quality-analysis-on-eclipse-plugins-with-tycho-sonar-jacoco-and-swtbot/

Regards,

Xavier