Re: [tycho-user] Problem with Resource Filtering and eclipse-feature Projects

Hi Igor,

Well, then I can't realize what could be... :(

The case is that I've setup maven-resources-plugin in the root POM (both PluginManagement and Plugins). I've defined common resources directories and set filtering to true.

When Tycho process eclipse-plugin projects maven-resources-plugin is called and executed properly. I mean, the filtering files (in that case, bundle.properties) are properly updated and copied to target jar.

But when tycho process a eclipse-feature project, the resource plugin is not being called and the feature.properties is not being updated. Btw, another thing that I've noted is that the feature.properties is in build.properties and it is not being copied to the feature jar.

any suggestion ?

cheers

Cristiano