[tycho-user] target platform with version constraints?

Greetings folks,

We are managing a project using a target platform definition that points to another project's continuous integration server's archived artifacts.  This apparently worked well, until a build of the other project triggered and the artifacts' version numbers were upgraded (feature versions).  This caused our target platform to no longer resolve because it was wired to the previous version numbers.

Is there some way to specify a version constraint (e.g. [4.0.0,5.0.0) ) for features in the .target file?

Cheers,

--
-pete
peter m. murray