[tycho-user] query re eclipse/m2 integration

Greetings folks,

Noob alert!

I have a project comprising several bundles - configured with tycho - all of which build properly from mvn on the command line.  However, when I import the projects into eclipse, eclipse doesn't seem to be able to resolve the imported bundles at all.  All of the required imported bundles have been downloaded from a p2 site and are in the local maven repository (from building on the command line), but they don't appear to be available to eclipse.

Am I missing a step or some configuration option that will allow eclipse to peer into the maven repo (or refresh it if needed) to find external pre-built bundles?

Indigo / Tycho 0.13.0 / Tycho Project Configurators 0.6.0

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
-pete