Re: [tycho-user] build issue: RuntimeException: Equinox runtime location is missing or invalid

thanks Igor for the pointers

Kai,

do you think there is any value in trying Igor's other recommendations
re Sun JDK 1.6 and canonical Maven? I'd be surprised if they were the
cause but you never know.

Is tycho 0.13 absolutely required? Seems openhab is based on an
unstable release? http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/ says 0.12.0 is the
latest....

Lastly, is it an accepted use case to run this from the cmd line (I
would hope so!) and not from within eclipse? Could eclipse be handling
the creation of
org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-p2-runtime/0.13.0-SNAPSHOT/eclipse ?

I'll play with this tonight

For the record, this is what I see .m2 after `rm -rf ~/.m2; mvn3 clean
install -X`

$ ls -1 ~/.m2/repository/org/eclipse/tycho
org.eclipse.osgi
org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.facade
org.eclipse.tycho.p2.tools.facade
tycho