Re: [tycho-user] Reuse of compiler settings

No, this is not possible at the moment and there are no immediate plans
to support this unless somebody contributes a quality patch.

I assume that most of multi-module projects would expect the same
compiler settings to be used by all projects, so I am not sure sourcing
compiler configuration from .classpath file is actually a good long-term
approach.

Igor