[tycho-user] Converting a P2 update-site into a maven repository

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating different approaches to setup a large-scale code repository for Eclipse Code Recommenders. The upcoming Eclipse/Sonatype's Aether dependency management tool seems to be a good fit to resolve dependencies between (maven) artifacts.  I'd also like to analyze osgi bundles and resolve these dependencies with Aether. Since Aether supports only Maven repositories out of the box, the simplest approach would be to merge P2 update sites into a local maven repository.

Since tycho seems to do something similar, I'd like to ask whether there is a simple way to convert a P2 update site to a maven repository - or even better to merge a P2 update-site into a local Maven repository - maybe with tycho?

If this can be done with tycho, is there a solution to deal with OSGI package imports?

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top