Re: [tycho-user] Does tycho leave itself notes somewhere in ~/.m2?

I've noticed that it places some files in ~/.m2/repository/.cache and
~/.m2/repository/p2

  - Ian

I am trying to switch a from using pomDependencies=consider to just
finding a particular plugin in P2.

I've removed the pomDependencies configuration entry. I've added the
p2 repo. I get the following. Not that the version it is complaining
about is 1.0.0.SNAPSHOT. I don't know where that comes from. It is not
the bundle-version called out in MANIFEST.MF. So I'm wondering if
there is something sitting in ~/.m2 left over from the previous
regime.

[INFO] Resolving target platform for project MavenProject:
org.apache.maven.doxia.ide.plugins:common-ui:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT @
/Users/benson/asf/mvn/doxia-ide-eclipse-with-tycho/eclipse-plugins/plugins/org.apache.maven.doxia.ide.eclipse.common.ui/pom.xml
[INFO] Adding repository http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios
[INFO] Adding repository http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios
[INFO] Adding repository
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/branches/doxia-ide-eclipse-with-tycho/doxia-osgi/interim-p2
[INFO] Adding repository
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/branches/doxia-ide-eclipse-with-tycho/doxia-osgi/interim-p2
[INFO] Downloading org.apache.maven.doxia.ide.dependencies
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not download
artifacts from any repository
[ERROR] osgi.bundle,org.apache.maven.doxia.ide.dependencies,1.0.0.SNAPSHOT
[ERROR] ->  [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: