Re: [tycho-user] How to know why some bundle is being selected by tycho?

On 2-Aug-2011, at 7:37 AM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
> I have a build where Tycho is selecting and including in the p2 repository some bundles (now that I'm using Indigo repo) that was not expected (org.eclipse.jubula.toolkit.common, org.eclipse.jubula.tools, org.eclipse.jubula.communication)...
>
> Is there anyway to know which packages is being used by tycho to resolve to a specified bundle?

The following p2 query will find the feature(s) that include a particular bundle:

$ eclipse -console -noSplash -noExit -vmargs -Declipse.application.launchDefault=false
osgi> provaddrepo http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.7-I-builds
osgi> provlpquery * "select(parent | parent.properties['org.eclipse.equinox.p2.type.group'] == true && parent.requirements.exists(rc | everything.exists(iu | iu ~= rc && iu.id == 'BUNDLEID')))" true

(Credit due entirely to Paul Webster.)

Brian.

Back to the top