[tycho-user] Failed to execute goal org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-test-plugin There are test failures

Hi,

I am not sure what is causing this issue. I am able to run the tests locally. If anyone could please provide some information on how to debug this issue.

The trace doesn't say anything to do with my code it just doesn't work. All it says is:

Execution default-test of goal org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-test-plugin:0.11.1:test failed: org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core.ProvisionException: No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mahdi Yusuf

Back to the top