[tycho-user] Problem with POM-first dependencies

Hi Guys

I'm having some problems getting my POM first dependencies to work.

I copied the configuration from the tycho demo projects:

https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho/blob/master/tycho-demo/itp02/build01/pomfirst-thirdparty/pom.xml

So I have three projects:

Project A: Simple Maven JAR project
Project B: OSGi bundle wrapping A
Project C: Tycho eclipse-plugin consuming A via B

But for some reason, my Project B is failing to build in Eclipse with the error message:

Archive for required library: 'jars/classes' in project
'me.gladwell.android.tools' cannot be read or is not a valid ZIP file

In my Eclipse error log I'm getting:

eclipse.buildId=I20110613-1736
java.version=1.6.0_26
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product

Error
Sat Aug 06 14:09:05 BST 2011
Invalid ZIP archive: jars/classes [in me.gladwell.android.tools]

Any thoughts?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo.gladwell@xxxxxxxxx>