[tycho-user] Problems with i18n of 'eclipse-repository' projects

Hello,

what is the correct way to i18n the labels of my category.xml files in 'eclipse-repository' projects? I'm familiar with the basic i18n mechanisms of eclipse, but since I switched from 'deployable features' to 'eclipse-repository', I have problems.

When I use a category.xml along with site_XX.properties files within a 'eclipse-feature' project and configure it to execute the goal 'category-p2-metadata', everything works fine. The generated content.xml will contain the language properties and in the 'Install new Software' wizard of eclipse shows the labels f my categories in the appropriate language. But using 'eclipse-repository' the language properties are missing and the labels in the wizard are broken..

Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Bernd

Back to the top