Re: [tycho-user] Using "Automated Management of Dependencies" when building with tycho?

Sure. But rather than re-implementing the maven-bundle-plugin in Tycho, I would rather like to improve the collaboration between the Tycho and the maven-bundle-plugin.

I like the idea of doing more things in the normal lifecycle (as discussed here with Niels) - maybe this could also allow to combine the maven-bundle-plugin and Tycho packaging types in the same reactor. I think I will write down my ideas in a bug or wiki page.

Regards
Tobias