so at least in theory nothing stops us from doing the same for
Import-Package/Require-Bundle attributes.

Igor

On 11-08-02 5:45 PM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
IMHO Tycho should not manipulate sources during the build. Therefore Tycho ignore the additional.bundles property (i.e. *not* add these bundles to the classpath), but instead require users of this features to press the button before they trigger a Tycho build.

Regards
Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: 01 August 2011 14:59
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Using "Automated Management of Dependencies"
when building with tycho?

<quote>
So now, we can either click the analyze dependencies button in the AMD
section of the editor... or we can simply launch our application and the
dependencies will be automatically calculated.
</quote>

So purely based on my development workflow using maven-bundle-plugin, I
assume everyone lets PDE generate bundle manifest before launch and
nobody commits updated manifests to version control systems ;-)

Igor