[tycho-user] how to build bundles that depends on classes from RT.jar/Classes.jar ?

Hi people,

I'm getting some problem using a dependency bundle (binary) on my project that has dependency on sun.misc package. Tycho gives this error:

Missing requirement: com.thoughtworks.xstream 1.3.1 requires 'package sun.misc 0.0.0' but it could not be found

I know that this class is part of, in case of macos, /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Home/bundle/Classes/classes.jar

But how can I use it ?

I've tried to setup a profile with this dependency but didn't work:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.sun</groupId>
<artifactId>classes</artifactId>
<systemPath>${java.location}</systemPath>
<version>1.6</version>
<scope>system</scope>
</dependency>

Could someone give me a help?