From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Max Rydahl Andersen
Sent: Freitag, 22. Juli 2011 01:39
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] UTC timestamps for Tycho ?

Hi,

We currently follows the standard pattern of <format>'v'yyyyMMdd-HHmm'-${BUILD_ALIAS}'</format> for our qualifiers.

This timestamp seem to be generated as the local build timezone.

That causes problems with a global team where i.e. devs are in San Francisco and build server in europe - if they use the CI build from europe
those builds will always win over SF because the time is out in the future.

Any way of getting it to use UTC time always ?

thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen