Re: [tycho-user] Managing development-time dependencies

It works perfectly fine for Tycho, but PDE does not take the
jar.extra.classpath into account (or it does not know how to resolve
platform:/plugin URI?). So I have to maintain the two properties in
synch. It's a pity. I can live with that, but it would be better to find
a cleaner way to support it.

Nevertheless, thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Mikael

Mikaël Barbero a écrit :
> Do you mean that
>
> jars.extra.classpath=platform:/plugin/com.jcraft.jsch
>
> is equivalent to
>
> additional.bundles=com.jcraft.jsch  ?
>
> If it is the case, it solves my issue, thanks.
>
> Le 7 juil. 2011 à 18:19, Sievers, Jan a écrit :
>
>> If you had a look at the example [1] I gave below, there is no hardcoded path...

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Mika=C3=ABl Barbero
n;quoted-printable:Barbero;Mika=C3=ABl
org:Obeo
adr;quoted-printable:;;2 rue Robert Schuman;Rez=C3=A9;;44400;France
email;internet:mikael.barbero@xxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 54 18
tel;cell:+33 (0)6 42 02 80 39
note:EMFPath: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/emfpath/