Re: [tycho-user] Using Tycho to generate p2 repository

It is not possible to change the name of generated repository zip file.
From my experience, this file is either uploaded to a remote location or
copied locally by an external script, so name of the file under target/
directory is largely irrelevant. But open an enhancement request if you
still want to be able control the file name.

eclipse-maven-signing-plugin is not part of Tycho project. I think it is
developed under "dash" project [1].

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project_summary.php?projectid=technology.dash

Igor