Re: [tycho-user] Tycho versus the maven-release-plugin

Thanks this works fine with my application!

But how do I manage/release projects with many sub modules (around
15-20 bundles)?

Using the approach described at the link will just generate the same
version for the parent and all sub projects (which maybe is a good way
to create the first release). As a result sub projects that have not
been modified now appears as if they have changed - will also be
downloaded when a user updates the application.

Is it possible to get a more fine grained control of the release
process for projects with many sub projects? I know this a more
general question and relates to basic knowledge of versioning software
but maybe you can point me to some directions/give hints to good
practices?