Re: [tycho-user] Tycho versus the maven-release-plugin

See how we use it to release m2e, for example

https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Staging+and+releasing+new+M2Eclipse+release

Igor

On 11-07-01 2:56 PM, motes motes wrote:
Could you give an example on how to run  tycho-versions-plugin to
update pom versions? I have looked at:

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-214

but it does not show how the plugin is used/called.