[tycho-user] POM/MANIFEST version convention after release?

I am going to perform a release of our MANIFEST first project but am a
bit unsure on the expected result regarding version number when it
comes to the MANIFEST versions. Below is an example:

Maven (pom.xml):
Before Release (trunk) : 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
After Release (tag) : 1.0.0
After Release (trunk) : 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT

OSGI (MANIFEST.mf):
Before Release (trunk) : 1.0.0.qualifier
After Release (tag) : 1.0.0.forceContextQualifier  (eg. 20110701-1117)
After Release (trunk) : 1.0.1.qualifier

Is the above correct/the current standard? I know there currently no
way to do this automatically.

Back to the top