Von: Ullrich Hafner <ullrich.hafner@xxxxxxxxx>
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: 22.06.2011 14:29
Betreff: [tycho-user] Tycho Eclipse Project Configurators Update Site for        m2e 0.13.0
Gesendet von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I just installed m2e 0.13.0 in Eclipse Indigo but the Tycho Eclipse
Project Configurators plugin from
https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/m2eclipse-tycho/0.4.1/S/0.4.1.20100623-1901/
is not compatible anymore.

Is there a new version available yet?

Thanks, Ulli

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

BIOTRONIK
- A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators of technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well as state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.

Back to the top