Re: [tycho-user] Minerva UI Tests and miscellaneous issues

Hi,

Nice archetype Mykola... ;-)

But I just found that there is some little issues.

In the __rootArtifactId__.core.tests/pom.xml, at <coverage> profile, you still using old <groupId>org.sonatype.tycho</groupId> and <artifactId>maven-osgi-test-plugin</artifactId>

in main pom.xml you need to explicitly use "helios" instead of ${platform-version-name}, just because swtbot doesn't have a repo for indigo:

<swtbot-site>http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/${platform-version-name}/dev-build/update-site</swtbot-site>

and this orbit repo doesn't exist anymore:

<orbit-site>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/S20110124210048/repository</orbit-site>

Now just exist this:
<orbit-site>http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20110523182458/repository</orbit-site>

cheers