Re: [tycho-user] Where can I find a working 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT?

Hello Cristiano,

2011/6/20 Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>:

> my project has an import of the package org.osgi.framework with no version
> declared (but my main repo is Indigo) and tycho is getting latest from this
> repo properly. see the log:
>>
>> Downloaded:
>> http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/sonatype-public-grid/org/eclipse/tycho/org.eclipse.osgi/3.7.0.v20110524/org.eclipse.osgi-3.7.0.v20110524.jar
>> (1331 KB at 75.0 KB/sec)
>
> How are you declaring this dependency, as bundle or package import?  are you
> declaring the version explicitly ?

I do not declare this dependency. I think it is a transitive
dependency of Tycho 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT, but it is not available on the
same repository.

I was not able to find a documentation about the necessary repositories.
You are using an additional repo "sonatype-public-grid" which is not
listed on http://repository.sonatype.org

Thank you for this info!

Regards,
Lars