From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tobias Jenkner
Sent: Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011 13:07
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-user] Multiplatform build: Rootfiles & eclipse-repository

Hi all,

I try to build a p2 repository
(<packaging>eclipse-repository</packaging>) that contains features
with rootfiles for multiple platforms.
But so far the resulting repository only contains the rootfiles for
the platform on which I run the build (win32,win32,x86_64).

The target-platform-configuration looks like this:
					<resolver>p2</resolver>
					<pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies>
					<source>1.6</source>
					<target>1.6</target>
					<environments>
						<environment>
							<os>linux</os>
							<ws>gtk</ws>
							<arch>x86</arch>
						</environment>
						<environment>
							<os>linux</os>
							<ws>gtk</ws>
							<arch>x86_64</arch>
						</environment>
						<environment>
							<os>win32</os>
							<ws>win32</ws>
							<arch>x86</arch>
						</environment>
						<environment>
							<os>win32</os>
							<ws>win32</ws>
							<arch>x86_64</arch>
						</environment>

I also tried to set <allowConflictingDependencies> to true but this
also had no effect.
Do you have any clues, what I do wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Tobias.