From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Amerson
Sent: Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011 16:43
To: Tycho Users
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] compile/build time dependency but not in MANIFEST.MF

I have figured out one way to do this.  I can list those osgi bundles that I need on the compile classpath in the MANIFEST.MF and mark them as optional.  That way my bundles will install into a fresh eclipse with requiring the compile time only bundles.  However, in the future will need a more robust way to do this.

Question: if I have a target platform will all of those bundles be available on the maven.compile.classpath ant classpathref?