Re: [tycho-user] Error - 7 icon(s) not replaced in ... using ...

Hallo Meers,

I don't think it's fixed yet. I've found a workaround for this by removing the first "/" in the product definition (path to the .icon/.bmp files). To be more specific:

First my icon was defined like this "/com.myapp.branding/myicon.ico".
I replaced it with "com.myapp.branding/myicon.ico".

This results in an warning in eclipse but produces the correct product when building with tycho.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Sandro