Re: [tycho-user] Error signing jars (eclipse-repository)

Thanks a lot Kai!

Jar signing works now with a self-signed certificate. My problem is now, that I must use a PKCS12 certstore which seems not to be supported by "p2.process.artifacts" (the same goes for lazy signing).

As a workaround, I now sign the jars in the repository afterwards using the signjar ant task.

cheers,

Sandro