Re: [tycho-user] Set root directory for p2 repository

Hi,

Thanks for the script, but using an eclipse instance is no an option
for now. The headless build is for now only another option and not
mandatory for us, so
we can wait until the merge process is a part of tycho.

@Alex: Please provide the patch.

Thanks a lot guys
Hannes