Re: [tycho-user] Set root directory for p2 repository

This is a script we run after build:

http://code.sidelab.es/projects/pascaline/repository/entry/ide/trunk/es.sidelab.pascaline-site/publish-snapshot.sh

But as you said, you need an eclipse installation.

Patxi.

2011/6/6 Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
On 6 Jun 2011, at 10:52, Hannes Niederhausen <h.niederhausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> You can use the "mirror metadata" and "mirror artifacts" p2 scripts to take the output of a single build and merge it into a canonical master with older versions.
>
> Is there a Tycho way to do this? Using the scripts will need a
> installed eclipse instance, as far as I know, and I wanted to be able
> to build just with maven.

Don't know, but if not it's relatively easy to write a Maven plugin for tycho to do it.

If there isn't one, I'd be happy to put together a patch for tycho to do it in the near future.

Alex