Re: [tycho-user] how to do automation test in the tycho context?

Hi Igor,

I'm learning how to test with tycho too.

Some doubts, in my case I've created a Target Definition and have set it on target-platform-configuration.

So, should I infer that all the bundles in this file definition plus the ones that I'm building will be installed and started (following the definition) and be available to my test classes in integration-test phase?

In your example there is a <useUIHarness>true</useUIHarness>. What this means ? If I'm using equinox without ui should I set it to false or just remove it?

thanks a lot

Cristiano