Re: [tycho-user] how to writ unit test for server?

why no one want help me ? is my question is not suitable for here? then i will not post such stupid question,but please tell me why....and what should i do to avoid such situation..thanks

2010-06-02

oliver_tech

发件人: oliver_tech
发送时间: 2011-06-01  17:51:10
收件人: tycho-user
抄送:
主题: [tycho-user] how to writ unit test for server?
hi,everyone

i know this is not related tycho,but i think many of ppl here will have the experience of testing C/S architecture system.

i want wirte unit test code for my system, which is a C/S system,the server is develop based on the eclipse.it is started as an eclipse application.

do i need startup my server during unit test setup process, then  send the simulate message and receive the respone  in the unit test class? is this a typical way to write test for C/S system?

btw, is possible to config tycho to startup an eclipse application during test phase?

2010-06-01

oliver_tech

Back to the top