Re: [tycho-user] P2 structure

Just a way for us to find builds easily, based on their unqualified
version (0.13.0 in this example) and build type (N is for SNAPSHOT,
believe it or not ;-) ).

This is something we invented for m2e builds as a temporary
workaround for TYCHO-335... but as we all know too well, nothing lasts
longer than temporary.

Igor