[tycho-user] Refocus question about 'a zip file cannot contain itself'

Every time I go to build my site project without clean, I get the 'zip
file cannot contain itself' error.

I'm using tycho 0.12, with the following plugins:

 <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-packaging-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <deployableFeature>true</deployableFeature>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-p2-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>categorization</id>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>category-p2-metadata</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>
          <metadataRepositoryName>Maven Code Quality Plugins
Integration for Eclipse</metadataRepositoryName>
          <artifactRepositoryName>Maven Code Quality Plugins
Integration for Eclipse</artifactRepositoryName>
          <compressRepository>true</compressRepository>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Back to the top