[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-user] eclipse-update-site "obsolete" ?
- From: motes motes <mort.motes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 19:30:15 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=guyxJq+my+c+BjhXpTZsVBwZhOUKwCFiNxtkp0BJiVE=; b=vnlEwQgbjbfUduhKzaGrla8YalwpK7fDNY9TtbzNgZmARJfPOfTpNMZQsc58aIrR6Y CKJuh1M/rKTAY1dlc2YszX/pDvvUAVEz01NU0mhG45A+hB0vc74oGJv6/6HfsdRRHnWn I03NBHyv/5pudw+dKGft0dlXZsOLK9DF+I7mY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ZDBPZedrxUVlfUPkOlXqVFbqcp/ksvC3IYGk9WdLva+HY+sIPh2k5YLcWvWh5cXOTg wYB6s4AZlQCMucl8Znc20xO5UrE4JVAElMAeD5Iqrr1J+bSxJEvFwyZYpdXAP++nB4dn AA3cpdAHIofk5Q3rrXzsn8LB2eMdhPnAd7Zg8=
Ok thanks for the info. Is there an updated example using the
eclipse-repository? Currently I get:
[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective
model for my:repository:eclipse-repository:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'build.plugins.plugin.version' for
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin is missing. @ line 32,
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten the stability of your build.
indicating that the version of the maven-resources-plugin should be
specified in eg. a pluginManagement tag. And maybe there are other
such details that needs to be in order when using this package type?
On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Greg Amerson
> I have asked the same thing in a previous post. However, one issue I'm
> currently having is how to get additional reference update-site URLs to be
> packaged in the content.xml that is generated in the eclipse repository.
> This traditionally has been made possible by using site.xml and specifying
> an associateSitesURL attribute. The eclipse-update-site plugin comes very
> close to supporting this and it is actually working for me if you apply the
> patch posted here . However, if eclipse-repository is the future perhaps
> it would be better to add this functionality to this plugin instead.
> : https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=346926
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM, motes motes <mort.motes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> From this post:
>> I get the impression that eclipse-update-site is more or less replaced
>> by eclipse-repository. Is this correct or does eclipse-update-site
>> still offer something not included in eclipse-repository?
>> tycho-user mailing list
> Greg Amerson (@greg_amerson)
> Liferay, Inc. (#liferay)
> tycho-user mailing list