[tycho-user] Tycho build srcipt for multiple projects?

I have 2 projects: A and B. Each have their own .target file.

When A is build the result is put to a p2 site which B use (the A
feature is specified on B's target platform) when its building to
resolve its dependencies on A.

B always use the latest A feature specifying '0.0.0' in the version of
the A feature on its target platform.

Therefore its crucial that A is built successfully (and the p2 site
updated) before the B project build is started.

Now I would like to either execute a script or some other approach
that simply builds project A  and if successful builds project B. This
is possible on hudson using build triggers. How do I do this on my
local machine?

If I create a common parent P (pom.xml file) and add A and B as
submodules the target platform will be resolved BEFORE the projects is
build which is a nogo. I have tried to create a bat file:

cd ../project.a.parent
mvn clean install -U
&
cd ../project.b.parent
mvn clean install -U

but this only executes the first project - guess because of my
complete lack of ms bat skills. But maybe there is a less platform
specific approach to this?

Back to the top