[tycho-user] eclipse repository doubts

Hi,

I have a service bundle that was created using pom-first technique. It imports blueprint packages.

I've create bundle-fragment using manifest-first, that has the service above as host-bundle. When I try to build it tycho complains about blueprint packages.

I've read somewhere that  this would be possible:
- create a feature project with tycho where, in its pom, I will put the blueprint dependencies (using aries repository);

- create a eclipse repository project and one category where I will put the dependencies feature;

- use this repository to build my bundle-fragment;

Is this the right path that I should follow ?

Can I build all 3 projects on same mvn install ?

thanks for any tip

Cristiano

Back to the top